1. It is understood that Sea Isle Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract.
2. Sea Isle Photography may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of illness or scheduling conflicts.
3. No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
4. Sea Isle Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portraits in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Sea Isle Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Digital files remain the exclusive property of Sea Isle Photography and its principals.
5. Upon signature, Sea Isle Photography shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless Sea Isle Photography is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all session fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather.
6. If, in the opinion of Sea Isle Photography, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait, Sea Isle Photography may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait if another date is possible.
7. Client is advised that trespassing on sand dunes is prohibited and understands that Sea Isle Photography is not responsible for any penalties incurred due to trespassing and/or damage. Sea Isle Photography will configure poses in front of dunes so as not to infringe upon sand dune restrictions.
8. If Sea Isle Photography cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God or other cause beyond the control of the photographer, or due to photographer's illness or emergency, then Sea Isle Photography will return all deposits to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Sea Isle Photography. In the event that Sea Isle Photography fails to perform for any other reason, Sea Isle Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the clients order.
9. Client understands that all images remain the property of Sea Isle Photography and are protected by federal copyright laws; copying of any kind without permission is strictly prohibited.
10. Model Release must be signed with this contract.
11. Client understands that session fee must be paid in full when making a reservation.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO personal cameras, video recorders or other recording devices including cell phone cameras are permitted during the photo session. If this condition is not met, the photographer has the right to terminate the photo session and session fee will be forfeited.
13. Client understands that if portrait session is scheduled outside of the timeframe and/or location recommended by Sea Isle Photography, client forfeits any opportunity to take advantage of Sea Isle Photography/s money back guarantee and the chance to do a reshoot if client is not completely satisfied with session proofs.
I have read and understand this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.